Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Early Birthday Present!

So my dad's been asking me for a couple of months about what I want for my birthday, which is next Thursday!  I finally thought about one major thing I would like and came out with the Daisy Powerline 880 kit!  Luckily, to cut down on price, (Budgets are kind of tight at my house right now.) we found a coupon at Meijer!

As for the picture above, well, that's me just last weekend testing it out...and with a few adjustments, it works great!  Hopefully, sometime this summer I'll be using it for small game... : D

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy ipl photofacial machine for home use and Vacuum therapy machine?

    ReplyDelete